Organic Heart Healthy Black Bean Balls
Heart Healthy Appetite
This week, we’re sharing a recipe for HEART HEALTHY & delicious black bean balls. They’re versatile enough to eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and of course they’re great for snacking, right out of the fridge.
We’ll be back soon with another wholesome recipe.
Pure Center of Health
Veggie Black Bean Balls
Organic, Vegan & Gluten Free
• 1 14 oz can of organic rinsed and drained black beans (no sodium or low sodium)
• 1/2 medium chopped organic white onion
• 2 minced cloves of organic garlic
• 1 tbsp of organic ground flax seeds
• 1 tsp organic dried oregano
• 1/4 cup organic fresh parsley
• 1/4 cup organic GF oats or GF breadcrumbs
• 1 tsp of organic sea salt
• 1/4 tsp organic cayenne pepper/black pepper
• 1 tbsp organic coconut oil or clarified butter (ghee)
In a food processor combine all ingredients until mixture is combined.
Once combined pour mixture into a large bowl. Take a tablespoon to roll mixture into individual balls and lay onto lightly oiled cookie sheet.
Place on cookie sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes at 350. degrees. Turn every 5-10 minutes so they become brown all over. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
*Serve with a side of salsa, guacamole, or hummus
600 W. Emma St.
Lafayette, CO 80026
Monday - Thursday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm