Lavender-Infused Honey Recipe – Simply Delicious
Simply Delicious Lavender-Infused Honey
Lavender-infused honey is a perfect complement to a cup of tea. We suggest chamomile, elderflower, or passion flower. Experience the health benefits of relaxing lavender and sweet honey by infusing the two together. While it does take a bit of patience–two weeks for the infusion to work its magic–it’s worth the wait.
- 1 cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp dried lavender flowers
- Place the raw honey and dried lavender flowers in a jar and mix to combine.
- Cover with a lid and let the herbs infuse for at least 2 weeks in an area where the honey will not be exposed to extreme changes in temperature or lighting.
- Place the jar in warm water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a fine nylon mesh strainer or cheesecloth, strain the honey in a clean jar.
- Cover with a lid and store in a cool, dry place.
Love this blog? Check out Lamb Kabobs with Tzatziki Greek-Inspired Recipe next!
Pure Center of Health offers naturopathic and functional wellness programs to get to the root cause, empower healing, and restore hope. Stop chasing your symptoms in circles. Learn more about Pure Center of Health >>
600 W. Emma St.
Lafayette, CO 80026
Monday - Thursday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm